We frequently get approached by customers to design or redesign their symbolic sign, logo which is one of the most important parts of a company or business identity. As a web design agency, this is a fun part of our work, but to a new graphic designer starting out has to get through lots of ideas and updates before creation of the final version satisfying the customer.
Throughout this project our designers tackled the design from different angles and approaches. From text only logos to more literal treatments like semi-illustrative globes (below) and we created a few versions. The Client wanted to create a product line for BASIC perfume brand. After several more iterations and versions, a final logo is produced, and created as a high definition vector.
Tips when creating a new logo:
- Work closely with your client on this one.
- Keep it simple. Often the simplest logos work the best and will stand the test of time.
- Search the web for ideas.
- Check how your logo works against different coloured scheme or background.
- Make a high definition version of your logo in .png format available to easily download.